- State laws require that each person have a Coast Guard Approved Personal Flotation Device (PFD) onboard that is properly sized and fitted. Children under 13 and non-swimmers must wear a PFD at all times. Click on this link for information on how to properly select and fit a lifejacket. If there is not a properly sized PFD or if a PFD is in need of repair, stop using the Equipment, return it and notify Paddle EZ.
- Carefully inspect the equipment prior to using to ensure there are no punctures, holes or damage that might cause the equipment to take on water. Also check to ensure kayaks do not have water in their hull. You agree, prior to operating the equipment, to stop using the equipment and notify Paddle EZ if there are any issues with the equipment. If you later determine the equipment is not operating properly, immediately stop using the Equipment, return it and notify Paddle EZ.
What to know before you visit the park:
- Stewart Creek Park is a fee paid park. Daily entrance fees are $10/car for The Colony residents and $15/car for non-residents. Annual passes are also available for $40 for The Colony residents and $75 for non-residents.
- Park hours are 7am – 9pm from March – October, and 7am – 7pm from November – February.
- No glass containers are allowed in Stewart Creek Park.